Oamaru Body and Mind Mastery Clinic
6 October - 7 October
This is a combined Clinic with Ann Montgomery who teams up with Jennifer Abdelnoor from NZ. BSC (hons) Physiothery, Certified Polestar Pilates rehab educator, and so Jennifers work may include depending on the rider’s needs: Body bio-mechanical analysis, breath awareness techniques, Muscular assessment and balancing, Fascial release and integration, Physiotherapy, massage- soft tissue work, Pilates exercises and repertoires . A very unique and special clinic that makes changes to body and mind allowing horse and rider to work harmoniously together. Each clinic will include the following;
– First day will include your hour long initial ridden assessment with Ann and Jen including off horse bodywork session and biomechanics lesson.
– Pilates session (day 1 only)
– Video feedback and discussion to consolidate the changes you were feeling.
– Second day starts with a Private 45min body and mind session with Jen off horse, this can include, (with your permission) changes to internal dialog and limiting beliefs that no longer serve you or is blocking your progress. Followed immediately for your 45min lesson with Ann to maximise the changes in your body and feed back from your horse.
– Video feedback and discussion to maximise the changes made over the two days.