- This event has passed.
Nurturing weekend for the Horse and Rider- Due to popular demand
08/10/2021 @ 12:00 pm - 10/10/2021 @ 2:30 pm AWST$480.00 – $535.00
Nurturing weekend for horse and rider.
Join us and fully immerse yourself in 2 days of Nurturing and calming the nervous system of both horse and rider.
Ann is inviting you to come to enjoy spending two nights with your horses and like-minded people who are searching for a calming environment for both themselves and their horses.
What will you be doing this weekend?
- You will be partaking in a short hike in the beautiful bush and hills in Keysbrook and connect with nature.
- You will be doing mindful work with your horses, both ridden and on the ground.
- Yoga, chanting and meditation on Saturday late arvo.
- Learning your horse’s body language and what they are trying to tell you Sunday morning.
- Eating healthy meals.
- Evenings are relaxing, eating and self-love time.
Accommodation: Two single beds are available. @ $35.00 pp (see tickets).
One double bed is available. @ $55.00 (see tickets).
Camping in your float, in the workroom, or house. @ No extra charge.
Incl: All meals will be from a healthy vegetarian menu from Friday evening to Sunday lunch, Morning tea/coffee and raw carrot cake.