- This event has passed.
Nurturing Retreat for the Horse and Rider. (2 nights & 3 Days)
18/03/2022 @ 8:00 am - 20/03/2022 @ 5:00 pm AWST$497.00 – $559.00
Nurturing weekend for horse and rider.
Join us and fully immerse yourself in 3 days and 2 nights of Nurturing and calming the nervous system of both horse and rider.
Ann is inviting you to come to enjoy spending two nights with your horses and like-minded people who are searching for a calming environment for both themselves and their horses.
What will you be doing this weekend?
- You will be partaking in a short hike in the beautiful bush and hills in Keysbrook and connect with nature.
- You will be doing mindful work with your horses, both ridden and on the ground.
- Yoga, chanting and meditation on Saturday evening under a full moon.
- Sound healing is going to be part of the yoga experience (NEW)
- Learning your horse’s body language and what they are trying to tell you with Michelle Nord.
- Ridden lesson with Ann
- How to become coherent using Heart Math (NEW)
- Eating healthy meals.
- Evenings are relaxing, eating and self-love time.
- Shared room. Two single beds are available. (see tickets).
- Private room. One double bed is available. (see tickets).
- Camping in your float, or in the workroom. (see tickets).
- Safe paddocks or yards for your horses.
Incl: All meals will be from a healthy vegetarian menu from Friday evening to Sunday lunch, Morning tea/coffee and raw carrot cake.
Contact me if you need a payment plan.