- This event has passed.
Nurturing Retreat for Horse and Rider. (2 Nights & 3 Days).
8 September @ 12:30 pm - 10 September @ 2:30 pm AWST$547.00 – $615.00
Nurturing weekend for horse and rider.
Join us and fully immerse yourself in 3 days and 2 nights of Nurturing and calming the nervous system of both horse and rider.
Ann is inviting you to come to enjoy spending two nights with your horses and like-minded people who are searching for a calming environment for both themselves and their horses.
What will you be doing this weekend?
- You will take a short hike in the beautiful bush and hills in Keysbrook and connect with nature.
- You will be doing mindful work with your horses, both ridden and on the ground.
- Yoga, chanting and meditation on Saturday evenings under the stars.
- Learning your horse’s body language and what they are trying to tell you.
- How to become coherent using Heart Math
- Eating healthy meals.
- Evenings are relaxing, eating and self-love time.
- Shared room. Two single beds are available. (see tickets).
- Private room. One double bed is available. (see tickets).
- Camping in your float, or in the workroom. @ No extra charge.
- Safe paddocks or yards for your horses.
Incl: All meals will be from a healthy vegetarian menu from Friday evening to Monday lunch, Morning tea/coffee and raw carrot cake.
Cancellation policy; No refunds are available for this event. In extreme weather, the event will be rescheduled to another date.
Contact me if you want a payment plan.