In Hand Clinic. Keysbrook WA.
2 March @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AWSTA$60.00 – A$110.00
In this Clinic, we will delve into the intricate details of in-hand work.
In-hand work is different from the groundwork and is more refined.
It helps horses learn new movement patterns, and they learn to find balance, posture, and strength, and develop mentally and physically without the weight of the rider.
What will you gain from this clinic?
- We will look at what equipment you can use and the pros and cons of each.
- You will learn how to position yourself to do in-hand work.
- Notice the communication your horse is giving you.
- Heighten your observation skills of how the horse moves, holds the body, or braces.
- Teach the horse lightness in the cues you are giving them.
- Better relationship with your horse.
- All lessons are individual 1 on 1 so you get my full attention.
No matter where you are with your horse, this work is invaluable to both you and your horse. It allows you to see with more refined eyes the gaps that may be stopping your progress.
Whether your horse is unbacked or has much experience under saddle, this clinic will help both horse and owner.