The Sound System of Training Membership
When I first started “The Sound System of Training” in April 2020. I put together audio lessons that I thought riders would want and that would increase the riders skill and their horses balance, suppleness and well-being.
I have been so thrilled to watch all progress so much in this past year. The audio lessons have helped so many in the competition arena. The riders who don’t compete, I have seen a purpose to get out and ride because now you have structure to their training. The improvement in horses and riding skills has been brilliant.
Let me not forget to mention the improvement not just in the horse’s muscular system, strength, suppleness. Seeing the mental improvement has just blown me away. This is because working with compassion and understanding of your horse’s body and mind creates a true partnership.
“An absolutely wonderful program. I love having Ann’s voice in my ear keeping me on task while connecting my and my horses bodies, movements and minds.
Highly recommend this program. The added bonus is to be able to ask questions and connect to the FB group.”
I’ll be feeling lesson 2 tomorrow Ann!! What a work out, those walk/trot transitions were both fun and challenging. I even enjoyed the halts …. big call coming from a speed demon!
You are really good at this audio lesson thing. Thank you!!!! (From me, and from my horses who are going so much better by end of each lesson)
Create the horse that you love to ride and who loves working with you,
with my voice in your ear and a plan of what you will do in a training session.
– Stay Motivated
– Learn new Skills
– Progress your Riding
– Create your Dream
How will this work?
- Full Access to the Audio Lesson Library – with over 20 previous lessons ready to go.
- Every week a New Audio lesson will be released either in a 60x20m or 40x20m format along with the arena layout plan.
- All the lessons are categorised into sections under levels – so easy to navigate and don’t worry I will provide a link to where the new content is added. Just watch out for my weekly emails and posts .
- Added to the membership are 3 new membership plans Platinum, Gold and Silver – check what you can get access to below.
- We have added a Coaching Tips: Videos & Reference Information section, in here there is already 13 videos for you to watch varying in length of a few minutes to over an hour.
- As a member of Platinum or Gold membership, you will still be part of the FB group “The Mindful Rider Tribe” which keeps you all up to date with what is happening and an opportunity of asking questions.
- For our Gold and Platinum members we will still have the FB live sessions twice a month to bring up questions or subjects you would like to discuss. All FB lives are recorded and saved to the Facebook question and Answer from the past section.
- For our Gold and Platinum Plans we have Monthly Zoom meetings with Guest Speakers. You can ask questions as it is happening in the chat box or on the FB page before you can’t make it. These Zoom meeting will be recorded and saved in the membership, so you can access them later
- As a Gold and Platinum member, you will get a 20% discount on any of the online training programs I am running. A booking code will be provided.
- Also as a Gold and Platinum member, you will get a 10% discount on any face to face clinic’s that is booked online. A booking code will be provided.
*** Subscribe Now ***
I can see the difference in my horse’s body with the building of muscle and I can feel the difference in the way he holds himself under the saddle. I deeply appreciate the support of Ann through the Facebook group with any questions, discussion points you might have and value how Ann really listens to your horse with where they are at. I have already recommended this to others and will continue to do so as it is fantastic! Thank you, Ann.”
“OMG, both Finn and I are just loving these audio lessons. Today we rode the 3rd lesson, after watching me set out the cones Finn was so keen to know what we were doing today he was so happy to march into to arena with ears attentive and focused.
I am amazed at how great my young boy is going, even though a very nice and quiet youngster anyway he has really become so relaxed and attentive and loving his work. I truly believe this is because I have Ann in my ears and I am so focused, really thinking about my riding and totally zoning out about everything else around
me and this is reflecting through into him……your calm voice has an amazing affect Ann 😊 It is very evident that Finn is loving it.
Now aside from all the great positives that we are experiencing I have definitely come to the realisation that I am just not feeling my left seat bone as clearly as I do my right (my stronger firmer side).
After completing the lesson I took Finn for a chilled 20 minute walk in the bush during which a played around with my seat trying to feel my left seat bone and I believe I have been too heavy in the stirrup as when I lighten in the stirrup I feel my left seat bone…….could it be as simple as that Ann?”